The game is fun but flowers that tecnically fit the description arent right so you gotta try around which isnt fun. 2 of the white plants have sleep effects and i am supposed to make a yellow sleeping hex potion, yet when i add any of the yellow ingredients it says i did something wrong, incredibly frustrating.
Keep brewing and nobody explodes
A game made for the Ludum Dare 49 Game Jam.
You play as a witch with a massive back-order of potions. The problem is - these potions are incredibly volatile when not mixed properly. You're not familiar with a lot of these plants - so you'll have to refer to your predecessor's notes to know what to add to each potion.
You'll mix colors and ingredient attributes to create potions of questionable morals, but hey - witches gotta eat too.
How to Play:
Note: Be sure to read the item descriptions! The descriptions offer clues as to which ingredient to use in what potions. If you see the word “attract” in the description, then try using that ingredient in a love potion. Try Hexing someone with a "psychedelic" ingredient. Etc.
- I recommend starting with Puzzle Mode, as it acts as a tutorial for the mechanics as well
- Click and drag ingredients into the cauldron.
- Right click to read ingredient descriptions for hints on which to choose.
- Combine colors to make new colors! You have 4 colors to work with: Red, Blue, Yellow, and White. Mix and match them to fit the recipe.
- These potions are incredibly volatile, if you mess up it may just blow up in your face!
F1 - Fullscreen toggle
Left-Click - drag items
Right-Click - open item descriptions
Left/Right Arrow - show more ingredients
Esc - Close window
- HTML5 v.1.2 and PC v.1.1Oct 05, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The game is fun and pretty
At first it was pretty frustrating and confusing because i couldn't figure out which ingredients to pick but i got the hang of it pretty quickly